Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged By Terry

Copy and paste and put your own answers in. The purpose of this is to get to know your friends better and it's so much fun!

Tag 25 people to do the same thing.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!
--------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. My name's supposed to be unique. Try and find anyone else in Malaysia called Ir Vin

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Can't really remember

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Uh...could be better?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Steak. Mm~

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. Don't plan to until I'm married

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure, why not?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Alot, depending on the situation.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Only if I'm not the only one.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Anything that's healthy-tasting.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. Too much of a fuss

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla. Always has been.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Facial expression.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I fantasize too much?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Rose.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Hopefully, yeah.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and invisible shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The living room fan blowing out cold air?

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Light blue. The sky's color.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
New-car smell and black pepper. Can't really remeber the rest.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mum.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football. Go MU?

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black. I don't want to dye my hair.

28. EYE COLOR?
A cool shade of dark brown that can make a girl lost in it's gaze.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Used to. Irritating.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Japanese food.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Pink Panther 2 with the Voon Keong, Joash, Ben, Lap Bann, Jimmy and Chuan Zheng.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue T-shirt.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. Malaysia has summer all year long.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs and kisses.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS TAG?
Terry didn't understand this one. It means who will most likely respond to this tag. My guess? Eric.L

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Trisha. Definitely. She's a busy girl.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing. I'm reading this tag as I'm writing.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My couch is my mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
My brother watching Monsters Inc.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
None in particular. I just wish I could hear her voice again.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Terry said 'stones rolling on the beatles.' Mine's "Beatles Rolling on Stones"

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Japan. And I loved it!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Drawing, sense of humor, natural gaming prodigy, understands how a girl feels if she lets me.

46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
Wong Shin Hospital, KL.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
She's not yet my significant other, but I met her during my cousin's birthday last year.

i tag:
Anyone who's willing to do this.

No comments: