Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pain, Adrenaline, A feeling of Content

Today, us Rover scouts visited Bukit Tabor, one of Malaysia's toughest hiking areas.

Initially I though it would be just an average mountain that wouldn't pose much of a threat.
I was wrong.
Bukit Tabor was so frikkin' hard!!!

I fell several times, had to climb rock walls that were almost 85% vertical, hang on for dear life when I had to rappel down, and I almost fell to my doom. Almost.

I never went mountain climbing and hiking before, so yeah, this was harsh.

Bu tit was worth it. An adventure unlike any other I've been to before. It was tiring, but I appreciate it now when I look back at it.

Here's some pics I took using my phone's camera. One of my friends that used his camera will e-mail me those pics sometime soon.

Till then, this is all I have.
















No comments: