Wednesday, February 18, 2009



Now almost everyone know I am a serious cat-lover. But it's not just limited to cats. I love almost every single cuddly furry animal out there!



I'll bet some of you know what this cute lil' thing is, right?
It's a red panda. Strangely, it resembles more of a cat than a panda itself.
It's about the same size as a cat too.




This kitty's actually a snow leopard cub. Just look at it. Cuddle-worthy, huh?




Panda cub siblings. Aww...how helpful~
If only all siblings are so cooperative, eh?




Okay, Ling. I know how much you like small little doggies.
This one just takes the cake! Or bone, in this case...
This pup is either a husky puppy or a wolf cub. I'm not sure.
Did this make you squeal in it's utter cuteness? =)



Another red panda.

'Sui jiao liao, che-ke hen ke-ai de xiao xiong mao '
This cute red panda's already sleeping.

=)

No comments: