Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eternal Dreams

That's the name of my novel.

Yes, I've been working on my own novel for the past 4 years,
starting from the first one written in a buku latihan
to the infamous thick-covered books I wrote and carried along almost everywhere.

I'm not sure whether I'm gonna publish it anytime soon,
but here's a concept art for my character.


Well, some of you gaming fans may recognize te katana I'm holding.
It's kinda similar to the one used by Raiden in MGS4.
I didn't 100% plagiarize it, so don't flame me, eh?


By the way, here's the updated list of characters in my novel:

-Leon Woon (myself)
-Rose Wan(Rosemund Wan)
-Peter Lee (Lee Voon Keong)
-Ken Hoh (Hoh Wei Quan)
-Chris Hoh (Hoh Wei Yei)
-Jason Chua (Jason Chua Ken Soon)
-Eric Leong (Eric Leong Jing Xiang)
-Michelle Lee (Lee Suet Ling)
-Trisha Teo (Trisha Teo)
-Terry Chan (Terry Chan Yip Lam)


You want in? Just tell me =)


No comments: