Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Directions :
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.

At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

Don't forget to leave a comment (who u tagged tagged, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you).

Fact 1: I was a ridiculously emo person when I was younger
Fact 2: I love to make people laugh
Fact 3: I own a PS3 (not bragging here...)
Fact 4: I easily have crushes. Ask anyone
Fact 5: I don't buy my own clothes. Too lazy. I let my parents decide most of the time.
Fact 6: I wear my dad's old jeans. They fit, and are still the latest trend. Same goes for his Adidas shoes
Fact 7: I'm writing a fan novel about Ben 10's Ben and Gwen. No, it's not childish. It's M-rated.
Fact 8:I still think about her. I still think about the ones who never loved me back.
Fact 9:I submitted a drawing to The Star newspaper.
Fact 10: I want to know how it feels like to live in Japan. I love the culture. I love the reality of it.
Fact 11: I want to comfort those I care about when they are hurt. But I can't. All I can do is talk.
Fact 13:I have feelings for a girl who makes me feel so imperfect, and yet, she completes me.
Fact 14: I still feel so emo. Should I?
Fact 15:I never told a girl I loved her, and received a mutual reply. All I ever got were rejections.
Fact 16: I wish someone would like me much more. Someone. Anyone. I don't want to be alone. Not anymore.

5 people to tag:

  1. Suet Ling (I wanna see how she does this one)
  2. Trisha Teo (If she isn't too busy. I love her witty one-liners)
  3. Terry Chan (Don't go overboard, dude...)
  4. Eric Leong (Because he hardly updates. You better do it)
  5. Jonathan Lee (His ones are sure to be funny)

No comments: