Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged by Terry. I swear I'll murder him for this

A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
B.) Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C.)Continue this game by sending it to other people
I've tagged:
Anyone who is looking at this tag now


Time Started: 12:26 am


01. What have you been doing recently?
Watching anime, reading Suzumuya Haruhi fanfics, doing this 100-questions tag

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Every night before I sleep.

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
Going down for breakfast.

04. When did you last cry?
Almost cried reading a sappy love fanfic. Can't remember the last time I really cried though...

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yes.

06. What do you want in your life right now?
Get my license, drive, got to college, improve my art skills, get her to fall in love with me

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
Either one of both.

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Pillow and bolster

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Dunno. And I'm not gonna check it out. It's off

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Sometimes, when I show feelings towards her

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Now? No. I do wear clothes some people handed down to me. Hey, they're RM 200 jeans, ok?

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Dunno. On DVD? Bedtime Stories.

14. What are you proud of?
My drawing published in The Star. My fan novel that people love.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
I don't know. Not gonna find out.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Dunno.


17. Do you have any nicknames?
Leon. I haven't been called by my other one in ages. Thank God

18. What does you last received text message say?
Not gonna find out.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
12 something in the morning.

20. Are you currently happy?
not really...sleepy...

21. Who gives you best advice?
Rose? Trisha? Ling?

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope. I forgot the last time I bought a can of whipped cream.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
No one new...

24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
No

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Terry. His tag answers made me laugh

26. Do you wear toe socks?
What's toe socks?

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
An unidentified number

28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Many times. I should be used to it, but I'm not. It still hurts.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
Over-sensitivity. My brother demonstrates that alot, hence why he becomes my punching bag.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Crush, deep feelings, love...your pick.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
No. Coke (Coca-Cola) is my definition of crack, though.

32. What is the colour of your room?
The color of a cool, cloudless sky.

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
No...God would send me to hell for that. I'd choose heaven over a billion bucks.

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
Yes snd no. Depends on who is saying it.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Myself?

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Can't remember.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I never kissed a girl before. Well, I did kiss one of my cousins when I was damn young....

38. Do you have a life?
A social one? Kinda. It's in its adolescent years.

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?
I don't live in a Hong Kong drama show.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
It sounds nice. Very sentimental. Has a slight theme of unrequited love if you hear it right.


I shall pause here to sleep. I will continue in the morning. Good night.

Time paused: 12:53 am

Ok, I'm back.

Time resumed: 10:12 am
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
If i remember it won't be a dream anymore..

42. Last time you smiled?
Yesterday night

43. Have you changed this year?
Quite.

44. What are you listening right now?
Nothing. Just my fan humming and my keyboard being tapped.

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
No.

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed
Both actually. We blink, don't we?

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Stop, Drop, Roll, Repeat.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Yes. I think I can't have her. I don't think I'm her type...so what else is new?

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Guitar, piano, keyboard, drums, harmonica

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
None by far.

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
Reading fanfics about The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
No. I'm single. What love life is there?

53. What song best describe your love life?
Crush - David. You know which one

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yeah, I think so. Not so sure though

55. Who always make you laugh?
All my friends and cousins.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Malay, some Cantonese, a lil' Mandarin, and a dash of Japanese.

57. Favourite website(s)?
Fanfiction.net, Mangafox, Trisha's blog, Ling's blog.

58. What's your middle name?
Ir? From the full name Woon Ir Vin?

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Not so sure. Mostly I'll be at home.

60. What do you think you are like?
A lonely boy with alot of free time

61. Who will you choose to die with?
Most people would take choose their loved one. Here's my answer. Why would I take the girl I love with me? That's not fair for her. So I choose: No one.

62. Where have you been today?
Nowhere. Yet.

63. What game do you play often?
Metal Gear Online. PS3's equivalent of Counter Strike, only an infinite amount of times better than it.

64. Who are you missing right now?
Rose. I haven't spoken to her in a long time.

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
Both.

66. What are you doing right now?
What do you think? This long tag...

67. Which primary school are you from?
Sri Garden Primary (1-3) MBS Primary (4-6)

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
White, Silver, Black

69. What emotion you like to show?
Jovial happiness

70. What is your life to you?
Full of opportunities. Fill them with considerable optimism and understandable pessimism

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
Deal with it maturely

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Terry. But that was last night.

73. Who do you admire most?
Trish, Ling, my cousin Ken, and Rose.

74. Which month are you born in?
November

75. How are you feeling right now?
No distinct emotion playing up.

76. What is the time now?
10.31 am

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Funny, hyper, perverted, etc.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I don't want to dye it. I'm afraid if she doesn't like boys with dyed hair.

79. Why are you doing this test?
Cause I am tagged and I have time to spare before I head-shot someone in MGO again.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Show it sometimes, or shrug it off with whatever I can

81. At which age you wish to get married?
When both me and my girl are ready.

82. Who is more important to you?
Virtually most of my friends and all my family, extended and otherwise.

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
Tell her how I really fell about her.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Rose, Trisha, Ling, Voon Keong

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
We live in Malaysia. Rainbows happen all the time.Oh you mean metaphorically? Then yes.

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
For me
to apparate anything I want right out of thin air.

87. What is your goal for this year?
Get my license. drive, go to college, get her to finally like me

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
It's called Eternal Love, dummy. And yes, I do.

89. What feeling do you love most?
To love, and know that I am loved back in return.

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
Yes. Just look at the weather freak-outs in other countries.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
Lovesick. Betrayal.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course. I would be a lousy friend if I didn't.

93. Do you believe in God?
Of course.

94. Who cares for you most?
Family.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
The friendships I share with my friends.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
A riot shield. Intimidates the heck out of them. They know they can't win.

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Showing how ridiculously I was in love with my cousin when I was younger.

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Depressed. Broken. Forsaken.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Ask her this simple question. "Why?"

100. How do you feel now?
No different.

Time finished, 10.55am

Whoever reads this post is welcome to try it out if you have the free time. I won't force it on you like Terry did to me. Cheers

No comments: