Saturday, February 14, 2009

Joyful Blues

Today is the 14th of February.
Valentine's Day.

No, this is not an emo rant. I'm not in Form 4 anymore, remember?
You see, I have decided to take a mature approach to Valentine's Day and deal with it.
After all, I've been through it as a single for the past 17 years.
Does it not come as a surprise to you?

Anyway, being in Pavilion this afternoon, it was a total typhoon of couples celebrating their romantic relationships with the typical gifts of roses, chocolates and teddy bears.
So sweet, isn't it?

Anyway, I know many who are single. And I don't know whether some certain people are still single.

Thing is, today was rather usual, no differences. Then as I was happily reading a book, she sms-ed me.

A simple 2-word wish, and a smile. Nothing more. Brief, short, simple.
Yet to me, it made all the difference.
I guess she does have some time for me after all.


No comments: