Thursday, June 4, 2009

None

We hardly talk.

Hell, we hardly even say anything to each other.

All I hear is nothing.

I only see.
I see the words that you write.
And warm as they are, they're just words.

Cold, distant words.

Even if it is only words,
I might not mind that much.

At least I get to hear from you.

But even when it is just words,
I hear so little from you.

The distance between us grows so deep and far that I fear we will lose ourselves.
I don't want that to happen.

It's almost an entire year since I last saw you.

I'm so torn.

I feel for many.

But I long for you.

I long for your voice.
I long to see you face-to-face again.

Please, reach out to me,
the same way I''ve been reaching out to you for too long now.

Utter my name with that sweet, soft, angelic voice
that God graced you with.

Curse me for ever being so lovesick.

I hate myself for falling for so many.

My heart is weak, where my feelings are pure, yet indecisive.

I can't decide.

I can't pursue you, knowing that I don't even have the chance to
strike a decent conversation with you every now and then.

Some have told me to stay and wait for you.
Others have told me otherwise.

I can't decide.
I can't choose.

It's mostly because I don't have any options.

You're so far from me.

I can't reach to you, or know how you are.

Many are after you as well,
I know this.

And it breaks my heart to shards,
fearing that you shall be taken away from me.

I know you shall not give in to their cloaked calls,
but I fear that you would find someone,
someone that would catch your eyes,
oh, your soft, gentle dark eyes.

I fear that he would have you within his grasps,
and hold you within him like you would hold him.

And the cold, hard reality would hit me mercilessly,
like a hammer to glass,
shattering me, heart and soul,
into nothing but a million pieces.

I have loved,
and I have lost.

But I was never loved in return.

No.

What is it like to be loved?

Tell me.




私に話してください、ローズ。
ある日私があなたを愛する同じ方法で私にあなたが私を愛するであろうと言ってください。


No comments: