Friday, June 19, 2009

Finishing Touches

I'm seriosly tired-out,
and I wanna sleep.

But before I do, I want to post one final thing before I rest for today.


Me, wearing Terry's top-hat.
I don't know whether it suits me or not.
You be the judge.


Seriously.
Leave a comment about it.
I need to know.



And here's several pics of me and Jing Ting for today.

Both me & Terry dressed up in casual-formal
as some sorta theme,
so yeah, that's the reason I actually wore a shirt to college.



Seriously, almost everyone wanted to play with Terry's top-hat.
Even Jing wanted to do the M.J. thing by hiding her face.
I did something like that earlier too.




And I look kinda distasteful in those, don't I?
Low self-esteem issues here, remember?




And F.Y.I.,
she wanted to take some snapshots with me,
and not me insisting on it,
like some old acquaintances I know who would.


=)


No comments: