Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1. The person who tagged you
Eric Leong

2. Your relationship with him/her is....
Childhood friend (primary school till now)

3. Your 5 impression of him/her is...
Bespectacled, just-right in terms of height, cheeky, college boy, ...and he's a boy

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you..
Hmm...not sure. No offense, Eric ^^

5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you..
Uhh...not sure about that either...

6. If he/she becomes your lover you will...
Okay~....I like him as a friend...and I'm straight...

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be..
"No comment..... " That was his comment on it too

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will....
I don't think that's possible. We knew each other too long for that to happen

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be...
-Please refer to question 8, thank you-

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now...
Err.....get him a tablet?

11. Your overall impression of him/her is..
A friend. A buddy.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
I don't know for sure. You tell me. No, seriously. Tell me.

13. The characters you love of yourself are...
My eyes? Everyone in class says that mine are just gorgeous, I guess...

14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself is..
My frail heart

15. The most ideal person you want to be is....
Someone that can be trusted, relied upon, and loved.

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them...
I love you all too =) Hope you're one of them ><=

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.

1. Jing Ting
2. Trisha
3. Dorcas
4. Johnson
5-9. Anyone with a blog
10. Her

18. Who is no.6?
Anyone, actually. A friend, most likely

19. Is no.9 a male or a female?
-Please refer to question 18-

20. If no.7 and no.10 are together, is that a good thing?
No. Not at all. Never. Not even over my dead body.
I'll come back to life just to stop that from ever happening.

21. What's no. 2 studying about?
Ngong-ngong-ing around. That's her term =="

22. When is the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Today, 17th of June

23. What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
-Please refer to question 18-

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yes

25. Will you woo no.3?
Never. Terry would kill me ^^

26. How about no.7?
Uhh... -please refer to question 18, thank you-

27. Is no.4 single?
Yes. Not sure about the future, though...bless him...

28. What is the surname of no.5?
Question 18, please

29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Not sure. Wish I knew more..but being a hardworking angel is considerable, right? ><

30. Does no. 5 and no.9 gets along well?
You tell me

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
The One Academy, baby!

32. Talk something casually about no.1.
She's beautiful. No doubt about that

33. Have you tried developing any feelings for no.6?
-Question 18, folks-

34. Where does no.9 live at?
Could be anywhere

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Uhh...rainbow!

36. Are no. 1 and no. 5 best friends?
Question 18, babe

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
How many times do I have to repeat myself... Q.18, boys and girls

38. What is no.6 doing now?
No clue

No comments: