Saturday, June 6, 2009

Life


I find it hard to update my blog every so often as I used to.

But it's what happened these past few days that spurred me to be more...
update-ish.

So today was considered quite eventful, if you asked me.

Our group went to Sunway Pyramid before classes started at 1pm,
so we had some time to spend on stuff.

We ended up going for bowling, of all things.



Trust me, Sunway's bowling alleys are larger than the ones in Times Square,
but not as well-established.

There's even this one irate old guy who looks like he manages the place.
Typical.

As for lunch, we headed to a Korean restaurant that Dorcas, Shaz and Terry went to before.

It was a large group of 9 of us.

Me, Terry, Dorcas, Shaz, Mei Kuan, Er Nee,
Albert, Sotong and Sim Yang.

If you're wondering why it's so blur,
this pic is actually taken from another pic
by the restaurant's young Korean owner.
He's such a nice guy.


Yes, he has his own Wall of Fame.
It's for advertising purposes, mostly,
but seeing the smiles on those
who've had their pics taken like this
has a nice feeling to it, actually.



It's quite affordable, I'd say, but still, it blew a big hole in my wallet....

I get quite alot per week in terms of allowance,
but minus the funds needed for toll and parking,
you'd be surprised with how much I'd have left.

Everything else was pretty much regular until we decided to go back.

Toh Seng decided to call Terry up and offered to treat him to dinner
in the pasar malam near Leisure Mall.

Jing Ting, who we practically carpool with everyday, said she's fine with it.
Naturally, so was I.

But seeing as we reached Toh Seng's house at about 5,
we had around an hour or 2 till the pasar started.

And we had to wait for KKLOO
(formerly known as Khai Keat. He's called that by everyone nowadays)

So we had loads of free time to play around
with the abundant amount of musical instruments in Toh Seng's house.

And play around we did.
But there was more than just playing, I'd gather.

Terry quipped us as being Secret: Part 2. (The Jay Chou movie)
I wouldn't be one to deny it, to be honest.

=)


I guess everything else was pretty much fine too after that.



And fine it was, indeed.


No comments: