Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Revelations

College has been one heck of a roller coaster.

Partly because I seem to realize that my world is getting smaller and smaller.
Why?

One of my kakis in college knows Rose, Be and Nesaraj
because he went to Seri Suria too.

Incidentally, I carpooled with him today and he introduced me
to a gal he fetches from my class, whom by the way,
I met once when I took my P license,
and guess what?

She knows Rose and Be because she ALSO studied in Seri Suria!

And if that wasn't zany enough...

Ling knows Carmen Chin, who's one of my oldest friends!
I find it quite odd because Carmen's 2 years younger that us,
and I see nothing that they could share in common...

Oh well, it just goes to show that this world isn't so big after all.

My seemingly medium-sized circle of friends
apparently have loops around each other,
and I'm in the middle of it

^^

No comments: