Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Counting the Time


Yesterday was the 2nd day of college.
Okay, it wasn't that tough, but Finished Art was a little...unfinished.

But on the plus side, I got to bond some more with my new college mates.
Yes, I made a few friends in 2 days. Unbelievable, right~?
Even Ken and Sari said the same thing.

So here's a small list of who they are:

Shaz -The 6-foot-4-inch wonder, who's more Chinese that Malay. He speaks Cantonese well, so yeah =) He can draw with a pen! With almost no mistakes!

Chee Kong -Sociable guy, observant, organized, but he wanted to sleep in History of Art =)

Dorcas -A 5-foot gal (her dad's a sportsman and so is she XD) who's good, funny, likeable and sweet!

Lex -Our oldest classmate (27!!) who finished his degree in LAW, and then funded enough to put himself through the 3-year course at TOA. Why? Because he wanted to.

We talked and had fun over lunch, including a little mentions of leeches and Happy Tree Friends.
>_< style="font-style: italic;">like Megan Fox lah~
If she did, woah...
But she was cute enough.

Anyway, his buddies also asked him
"So where's this Megan Fox lookalike?"

I was like
"You told them?"

"There, Sari lah." was his reply.

She merely glared at him.

The one of the lecturers walked by to say hi to them (must be an old lecturer of theirs) and asked what they wewre doing.

"We're waiting for a girl that looks like Megan Fox."

Gah! I just told Ken that on MSN as a fleeting mention. Fleeting!!

Then another friend of theirs walked by and asked them
"What you doing?"

"Waiting for a girl that looks like Megan Fox."

Aiyoh! I couldn't tahan lar!
But honestly, it was funny. And I appreciated the humor of it all.

So since my mum was stuck in Damansara and couldn't pick me up, I decided to hang out with Ken and Sari for the rest of the day.

I was afraid that I'd be a 'lightbulb' and all but truth was, I wasn't, I think.
Those 2 are so nice.

We hung out in Sunway Pyramid so Ken could buy himself a futsal ball.
I tell you, they are the funniest couple ever.

"Take the blue ball, it's only RM20."

"I want the white one."

"But it's 20 bucks more!"

"...But this blue one's not so nice. This one's white."

It's never a dull moment with them lar, that much is certain.

So we went off to find the nearest futsal court, which was in a housing area not far off.

When we saw so many people inside playing, he said
"Wait for them to clear off. The Muslim evening prayer's coming soon."


We waited at the adjoining playground for a good 20 minutes or so for the others inside it to clear off, even after I finished hearing the echos of the nearby surau at about 10 minutes in?



Yeah, that's them sitting at the see-saw with me, watching and wating for them to clear off.

So when this Indian gal walked by with a pet dog, Sari fell into a pool of utter aww-ness.

"Aww...so cute!"

Yes, she likes cute animals.

So after a few minutes of persuading, she dragged Ken to go see that small doggie. I followed, since I like small furry creatures too.

The dog wasn't alone. That Indian gal had 2 more pets with her.



Oh yes.
Wabbits.

Omigosh, they were so cute~~~!


Barely 2 months old, they were so small that I could hold one in each hand!


They were...like...cute, little balls..of utter furry cuteness!


The dog is some kinda mix between a terrier and a shih-tzu, according to Ken & Sari.
It's cute lah, but I don't wanna even know how you cross-breed a terrier and a shih-tzu....

So when the other guys left the futsal court (finally!) me and Ken decided to play a little futsal. Duh.


This fella is a football pro, okay?
He's thin, lanky, and dribbles as if he came from Fifa Street.
Oh, and he's an MU supporter.
Every football fan in my family, extended or other wise, is an MU fan =)


If you're wondering what's that thing on his t-shirt, it's The Joker from the Dark Knight.
He loves The Joker from that movie. Seriously.



Honestly...I kinda sucked at ball control...

Why?

First, this was the first time I kicked a football in 7 months.
Seroiusly.
My last PJK class was in October last year, so yeah.


Anyway, after that we headed to Subang Parade for McDonalds.
Sari kept reading out the nutrional values sateted on the paper mats on the trays ^^
And they were quite surprised when I asked for refills on my Coke.

Apparently still not many Malaysians know about this...
It's like, the best news I ever heard when
I found out I could refill my drinks for free at McD.
Seriously!

So in the end we went back, and I had to delay blogging this out yesterday to help my brother settle the last 11 pages of his maths homework.

Yes people, 11, of the total 22 pages he was given to do in just 2 days.
His teacher is whack, seriously.

So yeah, that's about it.

I'm currently loving Wednesdays 'cause that's my day-off from classes.
Honestly, I just wished they gave us Saturdays off instead.
I wouldsn't mind having classes on Wednesdays.





Oh, and if you were wondering...


.
.
.

Yes folks, in the end he bought the blue ball =)

1 comment:

Sari said...

lol you actually blogged about your whole day with us?

and yes, the rabbits were cute
but not as cute as the doggie! coffee!
apparently its fully grown. but its so tiny!