Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feats



To those of you who don't know how a Vortege' is supposed to look like,
here it is
^^

Mind, I've posted this drawing ages ago for those of you who didn't know.



Oh, and I have another pic that may surprise you.


Yes, she's created by me
in a 3D program that I will not name

because it is of...uhh...different...genres.

See, that program allows me to change her appearance,
such as height, hair style, eye color, skin tone, measurements...

Seriously. I'm not kidding you.
I can give you further models in you want. Just ask ^^



Anyway, I'm quite excited because tomorrow's
the Orientation Day in The One Academy.

Wee~

But Terry/Yip Lam's driving....
*gulp*

1 comment:

Giamino said...

i think her legs are wrong. it is like as though she's standing not at an angle but the fact is that she is...so the legs are abit strange. lol. computer programs arent perfect after all!!