Friday, May 29, 2009

Feelings

Pissed off.

I
Am
F***ing pissed off.

Why?

Because I'm studying at TOA.

Now before you jump to some freaking conclusion,
I'm not cursing my luck at studying there.

I'm being really stressed out because it's too good of a college.

I have tons of assignments.

My allowance of RM100 a week is barely enough to pay for things like
food, toll, and parking.
Not to mention the effing art materials we have to impromptu-ly buy every now and then.

So I forgot to bring my cutting pad.
You ask me so casually to buy a new one,
with such a effing sarcastic tone at that. And it costs RM13??


Parking, hmph, now that's another issue altogether.
I have to either get a season pass or just pay up in coins every single day.
What am I, a walking bank?
It's so hard to find coins to pay rm4 everyday, dammit!

Ugh..I've got so much on my plate right now that I just wish I could just blow it all away with an unnecessary use of US Military-grade explosives.

And I think I'm fighting a losing battle to impress a certain someone new.

Nai've de angelus.




.
I'm always last.
I'm tired of being last...
It's not fair...


No comments: