Saturday, July 5, 2008

Memoirs of a lonely crusader

Every human has his or her flaws. That was how we were designed. That was how we will live our lives. I'm no different.

Somehow, I always seem to freak people out one way or another, provided they know me well enough. ESPECIALLY girls........

Hell, it's already bad enough I know so few, yet I had to have the most rotten damn luck of having this stupid attitude of being so clingy around them?

Eddy Wong and Terry Chan both told me to get serious and find a girlfriend and change my public image. I told them the girl I'm after is not interested in me (so what else is new?) and I only let my hair be its dull n uneventful self when I'm in school, unless I want the principle's Scissors of Mutilation all over me....

Yeah, a very important person once told me that my low self esteem isn't making me any more attractive, and I've lived by her code till today. Yet I keep feeling so ashamed of myself for being such a wimp at times and that I can't even get a girl to like me properly as a close friend.....

I have gotten way too much flak from people saying it's time I got a girlfriend, almost half of my entire class! But seriously, do they know how painful it is for me? To be always the one falling in love with a girl but never the one whom the girl falls in love with? To be never considered more than just a friend?

I really wish she would understand how I feel about her and how important she means to me and how happy I'd be if she replied my sms-es at least once a week....at least spare me a moment's thought, my princess. I've already spent so many days with you in my mind......

No comments: