Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged by Jsen Yap

6 things I'm passionate about;
  • Anime
  • Final Fantasy
  • Music
  • Drawing
  • My novel
  • that girl I'm after......
6 things I say too often;
  • "Noob!"
  • "Lol....."
  • "What the....?"
  • "(something) gua......"
  • "dunno....."
  • "@#$%$" in cantonese (not a good habbit....)

6 books I've read recently;
  • Halo: Ghost of Onyx
  • Harry Potter
  • Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars the novel
  • some magazine which's name I have forgotten......
  • Magazine, about IT
  • Halo: First Contact
6 songs I could listen to over & over again;
  1. Forever Love by LeeHom
  2. Only One by LeeHom
  3. Cai Hong by Jay Chou
  4. Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green
  5. Fields of Hope by Rei Tanaka
  6. 4 Minutes by Justin Timberlake & Madonna
6 things I learnt for the past year;
  1. Be strong
  2. Never give up in love
  3. Watch your mouth, there's a huge backlash
  4. Be responsible
  5. Chemistry
  6. Physics
6 people to tag;

Actually, I don't have 6 people in my list of blogging buddies in total....so I'll update this segment next time, kay?

No comments: