Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sick, tired, and then some.......

Today, I felt totally miserable, for I was sick. Food poisoning. Not a pretty sight.

My family had a buffet with my dad's colleagues, and I had a few raw oysters. I don't even know whether the oysters were the culprits......for 1 thing, my mum had food poisoning as well. My dad and my younger brother were perfectly fine, lucky sods.

Well, I'm hanging in there, but my thoughts are really strayed out......I felt giddy all morning, had a 12-hour rest from morning to evening....so my illness was mostly subsided. My mum on the other hand had virtually no rest before dinner, except for a half-an-hour cat nap. Now she's resting out, me blogging while watching a clear copy of 10,000 BC.....

I really hope that I'll be better by tomorrow. I hate being all miserable and pathetic when I'm sick. Pray that me and my mum will be fine, kay?

Cheers to all of you

No comments: