Monday, June 2, 2008

Of holidays and it's short life

OK, it's Sunday and 1 half of the entire holiday's gone. Whoopie....(not...)

It always seems like the holidays always lasts not long enough. You can just ask any student on Monday next week if you don't get what I mean.....Wait, here's a stunner. Ask yourself if you've done something constructive this entire holiday.

Seriously! How many of you actually studied your hearts out during this holi? (Not including Isaac Teh...*ahem*...) I have a crazy amount of Add. Maths homework with me on my vacation in Jakarta, yet I forgot to bring my calculator....Damn!

Anyway, this means that I don't have to do any homework if I could help it, but that means I have to do it once school starts, and our dear Miss Manjula for Add. Maths is gonna be replaced with Pn. Ng.....

(By the day, it'd be nice if you left a prayer for me after reading this post. I'm gonna need it for school next week....Ho Hum....)

No comments: