Saturday, May 31, 2008

More questions?

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I'll have to see first. I have to wait 'till I'm stable financially and emotionally.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
"I love you, even though you may not love me yet...."

3. If sex is a game … would you be good at it?
"yeahh, duhh." Trisha said. For me? hehehe....Oh yeah~

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Japan.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
to have all my other dreams come true.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope. Maybe other people can, but I definitely cannot.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The love of my life

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
5% to donation, 5% to treat my family and friends to dinner and the rest for savings

9. If someone broke your hand, what would u do?
Knock the living daylights outta that someone

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
No one has tagged me yet

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
"If I were list them all out, I'd take forever." I quote from Trisha

12.Describe your fantasized-life.
Having everything I wanted earned by myself without relying on anyone else. To be happy, to have a kid or 2, to be loved.

13. What is your ambition?
I wanna be like Hideo Kojima! I wanna be like J.K. Rowling! I wanna be like a celebrity Graphic Designer! I wanna entertain.

14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is bad?
Body language. Language.

15. What are the is the most important things in your life?
Uhmm, my Dearly Beloved, myself, my friends, my family, my food, my house, my stuff.

16.Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My temper and emo-ness

18. Do you believe in yourself?
Yes.

19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
No, but it takes some getting used to

20. What do you wanna do?
I wanna hang out with my friends, kiss my special someone, play a PS3 or XBox 360.

No comments: