Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memoirs of MBS's Family Day '08



My team during the Battle-Field laser tag game. I'm the one in the red jersy






Kinda obscene, yet totally effective for 5C's advertising campaign





Another ad. Kind of makes you wanna laugh. Kind of.


Photo by Zhi Hao. Lung Chuin looking at me like I'm some sorta idiot....I kind of look like one, don't I? He later yelled at me playfully "Don't 'chee-kik' lar...."

I honestly thought no one would decide to take a photo of me 'syok sendiri'-ing with the laser tag guns....turns out you can't enjoy even one moment of your silly childhood ways without being caught red-handed....my bad, then.

What a hectic day that was. My class was in charge of drinks. I hardly did anything as I was fully dedicated to the Battle-Field game by U6K.....yay, my team won 2nd place overall.

No comments: