Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wishes

Okay, due to some...circumstances...
my passion for the BenXGwen pairing has flared up recently,
and thus prompted me to make a stand.

Well, I've been in the mood and so I photoshopped some pics that are BenXGwen-flavoured.

Mind, all these pics were made by others,
but edited by me to represent my favourite cousin pairing ^^




And who said Gwen wasn't hot, eh?




Now this may come as cute to some people, I guess.
Too bad it wasn't Gwen that was the cat....



Cute, eh? I just LOVE the way the artist drew them both!


Another similar comic. But with a more...mature...Ben & Gwen.





Now this one was intially nothing to do with the BenXGwen pairing,
but I colored them such until it bacame one ^^


Now tell me what you guys think, okay?


Especially you guys from FanFiction.net!

=^_^=

2 comments:

Gwenjamine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwenjamine said...

How cute!!! :) and your good in editing! :) But... won't the original artist be mad? I hope not.

I have to share some very cute Gwen and Ben pics they are also found on deviantart :) Their made by luli44

Nekomimi Gwen:
http://luli44.deviantart.com/art/Nekomimi-Gwen-53646528
- Lol'ed at Ben having a nosebleed XD

Lucky Star Parody:
http://luli44.deviantart.com/art/TOON-STAR-57547252
-so cute