Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothings

Okay, The One Academy has a task for all who want to enroll.

They need us to submit 3 drawings to them as a portfolio of some sort.

And I have done so.

Well, I have to do 3 actually,
but the 3rd one is kinda crappy since I had to do a landscape,
so I'm not posting it.
Even if I wanted to, the pic is too large to put into this post =D




Here's the first one, based on one of the characters in my novel, Koharu.

Sorry but my scanner was rather crappy too, so the drawing didn't turn out right.



Here's the 2nd one. Now I don't have a name for this girl yet, since she's new =3

I'll be coloring this one in Photoshop and SAI for the submission. Wee =D




I didn't draw this one. It was in black-and-white,
so I just practiced my coloring skills in Photoshop.





Here's a drawing I found online.
Now before you say this is obscene,
it's supposed to be a risque'/comedic situation
from the Mahou Sensei Negima manga.

Why am I posting this?
For one reason.
Tell me if you want me to color it.
I'm serious!
;)

No comments: