Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tagged by my Ballerina Princess (Ling)

Instructions:
#Remove one question from below and add in your own personal question.
#Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.
# Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
#List them out at the end of the post.
1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now..
2. Don't change your clothes, just take a picture..
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post the picture with these instructions.
-Since I don't have a camera with me right now and there's no recent pic of me, I'll satisfy this section next time-
1.What’s your ambition?
- Celebrated Graphic Designer/Reknowned Manga Artist/Famous Author
2.What do u like the most about your siblings?
- The fact that he's not tall enough to put up a fight. And SO naive....
3.Are u looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
-YES!!!
4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
- In the most part...
5.How many babies you want?
- 2-4. Depends on my wife :)
6.What would you name your kids in the future?
- Benjamin/Benedict & Gwendolyn
(Ben&Gwen)
hehe.....
7.What is your goal for this year(2009)?
- To make my dreams a reality.
8. Do you think you're clever?
- Depends on what field.
Studies: so-so
Anime, games and other topics: Deffinately :)
9.What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
- Faithful
- Honest
- Spontaneous
- Romantic
- Adapts well
- Tolerates my blur-ness and occasional emo-ness
- Charming
- Understanding
- Fun
- Mature in thinking
- Knows how to handle a Playstation controller
10.Do u ever wonder where you would end up after you die?
- Yeah. Loads of times
11.What are your bad habits?
-Swearing
-Fall in love way too easily
-Emo too easily sometimes
12. Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself?
- Taller. 'nuff said.
13. State a random fact about yourself?
- I'm still a virgin. Go figure. Lol..I'll happily wait till marriage.
14.What does flying means to you?
- Does Iron Man ring a bell?
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- To see her face once again....
16.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
- Suet Ling. Beautiful. Caring. Understanding. Capable of kickin' ass.
17.What Have you not tried yet ?
- Cigarettes & Drugs(Never wanna).
- Drifting in a car
- Kissing
18.Who is in your mind now?
- You want a straight answer?
Rose. Ling. Trisha.
-please don't treat me wierdly later for this, girls...-
19. Do you believe in fate?
- And God? Yeah.
20.Who do you want to be 10 years later.
- The very person I always wanted to be with my the girl I wish would be my wife and my kids, Ben and Gwen.
The 5 people I tag:
-Trish
-Eric Leong
-Jsen Yap
-Jay Chua
-Jonathan Lee

No comments: