Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yes. I don't date smokers.
(Eventhough I've never dated before...)
2. How about drinking?
I hardly drink. But if she drinks, I'm cool with that,
so as long as she knows her limit.
3. Have you liked someone you can't have?
I still do.
4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Sure. But I'm hoping that 1 certain someone would.
5. What's your favourite sport?
Football.
Does PS3 count as a sport?
6. It's saturday night, you're home alone... what do you do?
Text my favourite girls,
write my novel,
play Metal Gear Online on my PS3
-I know I'm killing you with the PS3 posts, Jason =)-
7. Do you like roller coasters?
Its been YEARS since I last rode one.
8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
"When the right person comes along."
-a quote by Ling-
9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
None. The girl I want is no celebrity, my heart being an exception....
Although Jonathan Lee would be shouting "Rihanna!!!"
10. What are you doing this weekend?
Its not the weekends yet, and I have no special plans. Ho-hum.
11. What is your favourite restaurant?
The Ship.
McD, anyone?
12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yup
13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
No. Never kissed before.
My lips are practically still a virgin.
lol....
14. Do you like anyone right now?
Unrequited love, more like.
(nothing new...)
15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Single or available?
16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Both. Love the fresh air AND the sea breeze.
17. What kind of phone do you have?
Nokia 6300.
I'm not flashy like you, Ling ;)
18. Computer or Laptop?
Family Computer which I hardly get to use.
HP Pavillion.
19. Jeans or sweats?
Tough Jeans.
Mostly either my dad's or something my folks think looks nice on me
20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
All of them have their ups and downs.
21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
18.
Feels no different though....
22. What should you be doing right now?
Helping my Standard 4 brother with his maths homework?
Nah, he's fine. He's got a calculator beside him.
Cheater....
23. What is your favorite TV show?
Ben10,
Animes,
Heroes .
24. What's been your last purchase?
Fries and Coke in McD.
Very satisfying snack.
Love the free refills.
25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Total turn-off.
26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
When I was a young lad....
27. What do you do when you're at home?
PS3(duh...)
Writing my novel
Surfing the net with my PS3
Reading Twilight. Thought I'd give the series a shot.
28. What is your favourite subject?
Anything that doesn't bore me to a coma.
29. What's the best thing that happened on you?
-Meeting Ling and Trish in the Merdeka dance 2 years ago. They were so cute in those cheongsams.
-Meeting Rose during my cousin's birthday. She looked adorable in that beret.
Getting my PS3
Knowing that I'm appreciated by some. Just wish they would love me back.
30. 10 people I tag:
Everyone.
But knowing my friends, none of them will.
Lazy bums...
Lol.

No comments: