Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2200

It's been ages since I last wrote something here.

Culprit: Work, and good plain laziness.

Well, I'm suddenly feeling less...lazy,
and actually have some things to muse about, I guess.

So Drama was today, 
and the entire class gave it their best on this one,
and I hope the videos will get posted on Facebook
(better get it on pronto, Jordan!)

But more often than not, 
Good News gets stalked by it's unwanted counsin,
Bad News.

Clothes printing in Visual Comm. didn't go on very well,
and we sacrificed several white t-shirts on these stints.

Did not take it very well when I had to run to Giant in Sunway Pyramid
to get extra t-shirts
(Well, I volunteered since I messed up 
one of those t-shirts trying to fix it...)
and up getting quite pissed since
I didn't get to print that A2 stuff for Composition.

So what happened?
I released some pent-up frustration when one of my team mates pointed out I got an XXL 
t-shirt by accident, when there was really that only size left for that color.

I did apologize for that one,
as I'm not one to always be grumpy.
Maybe I was experiencing withdrawal syndroms from
immersing myself into character for Drama?
(CK said this could happen.)

But yeah, when I'm frustrated,
it shows.
Kai Lee got scared when I asked her for her ID Tag for the locked door
since I lent mine to Shaz.
She thought I was scolding her.
LOL.
We all had a laugh about it when the rest began reciting my Drama lines
to the poor girl.
"You're my wife, so you do as I say!"
or something like that.

Asides that,
today's been a rather good day.
I'd give it a 70%-30% split.
Laughs aplenty, good thing.

Dinner with CK and Johnson was a good tonic.
=)

Now, all's that's left to worry about it printing my Compo work.
Not that I can't find the place,
it's a 10-minute downhill drive to the Leisure Mall area,
but for once,
I wish I didn't have to drive.

Maybe a little Red Alert 3 and reading a nice chapter from that HarryxHermione fanfic 
would suffice as my nightcap.

My preverbial substitute for Bacardi Coke and Vodka Sprite.
Mmm.

Makes me miss the shots we had at my aunt's place on both New Years'.
It's good to be legal. 
=D

Dang, this is the most I've written in awhile...

4 comments:

kai-ism said...

oh? u is staying in cheras?
10 minutes to leisure mall says so.

Leon Woon said...

Haha, yup. =)

How bout you?

kai-ism said...

cheras batu 9 toll there :P

giamino said...

we definitely need to do those shots again one day. daammm it was fun. lol