Saturday, February 13, 2010

An Artist's Sorrow





Well, here it is,
my latest piece.

This was made for Composition Analysis,
a subject in my Illustration major,
where we learn about stuff that makes pictures
more....intersting.

To cut it short,
we're learning how to make good pictures.
=/

If this picture seems somewhat creepy or depressing,
well....

A major reason why it's such is because I spent 5 hours,
starting from 1am to 6am the night before I had to hand this up.

Why?

Because I spent 10pm-1am trying to do something different with
photo-manipulation (fail).

So with half-a-can of Red Bull and my trusty tablet,
I worked through the night,
though I can hardly remember how I did it.

Both me and Johnson suspects it's the Red Bull.
It zombified both of us for before through the night.


So...comments, anyone?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing.. u removed my comment.. haha knew u would do that.. artists lik u arent worth a damn fuck

Shaz said...

wow lol who the fuck are you. whats with the insults man?

Anonymous said...

LAWL.. you the fucktard has a fucktard defender! haha why dont you speak up for yourself asshole? need your friends to back you up while you hide in a hole? talentless lil fuck

Leon Woon said...

...err...Shaz, should I be happy for having a hater?

Sari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
giamino said...

lol. this kind of eggtart just go in one ear out the other la. its like a really foul smell. just cover your nose and walk away.

annonymous obviously have no guts and is a cookiepuss.

are we backing him up? nope. we just like to make fun of people like you who visit other people's blog and doing a whole lot of trash talking while not revealing your identity.

so why dont you go and run back to mummy and ask her to feed you more coward juice.

lame.

Sari said...

excuse me, anonymous. how uncalled for. get off your high horse and show us your 'talent'

link a picture of your art and let us judge if you are worthy of being here spouting rubbish like you know shit

p/s= who's hiding in a hole now, "anonymous" ? dont be a coward and post under an actual name.

Leon Woon said...

This is why I love family and friends.

Thanks guys. =)

Anonymous said...

fuck you leon u fucking nerd why ask shaz to defend u fucker