Thursday, December 17, 2009

Of V10s and Rich-Arsed People

Now this e-mail was forwarded to me by

Nigel Siow Wei Yau,

but I wanted to post it here instead

since it might get the attention

of not only the people in my email list,

but other blog readers as well.


Have you ever seen one of these?







It's a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi oil billionaire (naturally).

Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque
0-100 km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89 secs
running on biofuel.

That is NOT stainless steel, people; it is WHITE GOLD!



I'm not sure if the car's specs are indeed this great,
so 'Boy, I need you to clarify up for us here, kay?
Looks just like your everyday SLR to me,
not a Vortege'.
^^


3 comments:

Johnson Ting Sinyu said...

Hey! Did you ask me for my permission to post photos of my car???!! Now im gonna trash my car, since its exposed. =(

Leon Woon said...

Hahahahahaha. Purposely, so I can take it instead. I needed a white gold version to accompany my solid gold Lamborghini. XD

giamino said...

lol. i cant even see the pics...so therefore i cant..."confirm" for you. lol