Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time

Don't we all wish we had more of it?

But this isn't some rant about how 24 hours isn't enough in a day,
(is it?)
but to show just how dusty this blog's been for ages since.

Partially because I've been too swamped up in favorite-ing others' works
on Deviantart and getting myself known there. 
Got some good friends there already!

So after my previous work that I've published here,
I've done 2 more but just didn't have the time to post them up.



Jack(left): I mean, don't you pass this sign *everyday*?
Squad Member no. 14765: ....Shuddup.

This my friends, is a commission work for an upcoming animation called
The Undertaking 
which is done by a group of people in Deviantart,
so they requested me to promote it.
=)



My first take on semi-realism.
Title: Orz.

Seriously, it's called Orz in my Deviantart page, 
because I had no idea what I was thinking when i did this.
I spent a few hours in this seemingly simple piece because I was trying a new way of
shading the facial features in semi-realism-ness.

(Got too lazy for some epic background. Ugh)

Good news is that the lineart didn't take as long. 
Guess JollyJack was right. 

"Experience gained can be more important than the final outcome."

Or something like that.


P.S.: Don't know what 'orz' means? Google it. It's a new emoticon. =)

2 comments:

giameeeee said...

Hey. Really good work. I can really see the improvement in terms of your cg-ing and also the angles of your drawing.

When you say commission, did they pay you? lol. coz that would be cool.

But good work. Keep it up.

Leon Woon said...

Lol, more like a request la bro, 'cause I've heard some people doing free commissions among one another, so yeah, I sutck with that term too. Hahaha.

Thanks for the compliments!