Monday, April 12, 2010

Soothing Spring


So I have been a busy bee these past few days to complete this lil' something 
as a Kiriban (commerative art) for my Deviantart site, 
which hit its 1,111th page view marker recently.


This piece took me almost a full day in terms of accumulated hours to complete!
The lineart was exceptionally hard to do right since I was going for crisp,
non-fuzzy lines.
Orz.

Grass! I drew grass! 
XD

The weather's been rather soft and breezy these past few days,
so it sorta puts things into the right mood.


I can hear the trees rustling right now.
=)



2 comments:

giameeeeee said...

That's good. I can see the improvement but I just want to say something...you should take more risk in terms of the flow and colors. Like the dress...you should make it more flowy and dramatic because ur going for the windy effect. colours...well you should make the shadows more dramatic and the dress should be in some bold colours.

lol. thats what, i think, anime and manga should be. dramatic colours and swoopy, flowy long hair and dress.

but u know...keep up the good work. ur improving all the time.

Leon Woon said...

Ohhh, I see what you mean.

By dramatic, you mean, more dynamic, no?

Thanks for the advice! I'll make sure to improve on the next ones! =)