Saturday, August 15, 2009

Grades

Well, others have posted their works on their own blogs,
while I haven't.

Well, I never felt like it, actually.
Even if it was good or bad.
Meh.


I blame my phone's camera for this.
It's only an outline for one of our final works for Drawing class,
and I got a star for it. Lol?



I got a 'not bad' comment for this one.
Wee~
The Lancer handles like a dream.
I pose a more intimidating figure when I drive around with it.
I don't get pushed around. People actually make room for me.
Haha.





Like the 2 previous works above, I got a B- for this.
Yanning, the lecturer, said the canister on the left is
'not bad' too. ^^




I never really got to complete her. Maybe I would during the break.




I forgot what's her name. Right now, I'm too sleepy to remember...



This is supposed to be Ronan Keating.



I'm verrry sleepy now...so I'ma gonna sleep.

Goodnight...

No comments: