Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time

It's approximately 1am,
on a Friday night.

I'm not sure if I should get up tomorrow
and touch the PS3 controller for the first time in almost a month,
or just do some homework.

I think homework wins, hands down.

The only thing that could make me think otherwise
is if I have Assasin's Creed 2 or Modern Warefare 2
or even Crysis 2 on that PS3 of mine.

And yes, computer wizards,
you heard me right.

Crysis 2 is also coming out for the PS3 & X360.

You boys can try your best to upgrade your desktops
to handle the
utter awesome-ness that is Crysis 2,
but my PS3 is built for this sole purpose.

It's like a souped-up Nissan, as tuned-up and tweaked as it possibly could,
going head-to-head against an Audi R8.


Weeee~


Sorry guys.


Goodness,
I'm really sleepy...


No comments: