Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pondering

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the pain.

I've never had any form of reply,
no returns,
no mutual feelings.

I've always been neglected,
turned-down,
ignored,
brought down hard on my face.


It kinda tugs on the old heartstrings.

To see people happily holding hands,
acting all lovey-dovey,
even if they're just friends
in some cases.

Why?
Why me?

Just for once,
I wish that it wasn't just a one-sided thing....

I've never been loved by someone who was
not biologically-programmed to love me back before.

I've never felt what it was like to hold her in my arms,
whispering sweet nothings into her ear as I gently kiss her cheek.

She is a different case,
turning down any boy that comes along to her.

It's safe to say that she has personal reasons,
and I respect that.

I've been in the love business since I was 6.
12 years later, and where does it leave me?

Still heartbroken.
Still sitting in the cold corner,
licking my wounds as I stare at the blank white wall,
as pure or as clean as it is,
that wall is just a facade.

I just don't find it fair.
If this is His way,
if this is really His way,
please,
give me a sign.

Don't let me remain here,
high and dry,
the pain of the past and the present haunting me.



I don't know how
I'm supposed to feel anymore.


I'm quite indecisive about this.
I'm not emo about it,
yet I'm not fully happy.



I'm a mess.


Trish, help me.

=(


1 comment:

MaskNight said...

Dude isn't time for you to give up on her? Yeah true it may be one sided but you should just forget bout her and go for someone else. If you are just tryin' to stay loyal, this aint the way. I know how it feels like to be ignored in ways, but hey there are like many other fishes in the sea. :D go for those types instead.