Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trials....ugh.....

Yes, for all those NOT in my school, the dreaded SPM Trials began a week before the holidays, and continues on for another 2 weeks after it. Damn.....

So far, I've been doing an 'OK' amount of revision, nothing too dedicated. And as expected, it doesn't seem like enough for my mum. So what else is new?

It's strange. A little part of me is finally feeling pressurized to study. As a way of proving that little part of me exists, I made a lil' trip to Popular to get me a couple of revision books. Yipee.....I'll bet people are saying "Whoah!! Ir Vin (no one in school calls me Leon...) bought a revision book!! Big effing DEAL!!"

Sarcastic enough for ya? Tiu...I'm so behind in my studies...hanging on to the top 20 in class is already effing hard enough as it is. Mind, I'm only 15th in class.

Shit, I'm blank.

Seriously, I've got nothing else to say for the moment....ok, how bout I rant about the environment and the excellent government we are SO proud to have?
(By the way, I'm being effing painfully sarcastic if you didn't realize...)

Anyway, I think I'll end this utterly spontaneous rant here and now. I swear my future posts won't be so bad. After all, I have one astounding female blogger to look up to. Want her name? It rhymes with Misha.

LOL

No comments: