Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Day...

This Saturday I managed to go to the Animax Youth Festival, expecting to be greeted by scores of anime-related items. But instead, there was only a small crowd there with only a small amount of attractions.


Sounds disappointing? You wish!!



For those who've been living under a rock all this time, this is a PS3.


One of the best attractions is the FREE PS3 trials, which meant you get to play a real PS3. Sure, you guys might think "what's the fun of playing for a meager 15-minute trial?"

Well guess what? I managed to play the only game no one else wanted to play for 3 straight hours! Mind you, that game is voted Game of The Year for 2008.





And for those who aren't into the gaming world, this is the game Jay Chua is dying to play, and I played it before he did. Eat your heart out, Jay =P

Here's a joke I think all of you might understand.

Me: (halfway playing when I stumbled across a helicopter enemy while i was using a harmless tranquilizer gun[a sleeping-dart gun])

Some guy watching me: "Shoot the helicopter with the tranquilizer gun!"

Watching crowd laughs.


So there. A good day overall. Can't wait till I get a PS3 of my own. That means I need to study real hard.

Cheers. =)

No comments: