Saturday, September 12, 2009

Reclaimed Valor


Well, the weekeend's fair enough, so far.

I can liberally drive freely again.

Weeee~

*Ahem*, anyway....

It's kinda strange to do this,
but I've got a restaurant to review.


Dragon-i.

It's a Chinese restaurant found in Leisure Mall and Pavilion.

Well, I went there once again tonight, and
only now have I came to realize several things about it.


For one, the waiters there are quite well-versed in the menu.
Why?
Well, one of the waiters today could even estimate how long each individual
dish might take to be done, checking his watch & all that jazz.


Secondly, their billing system is quite well-organized,
to say the least.
I mean, they even show the bill's split-cost for each person,
also known as 'going Dutch'.

And there's this little highlight to it that.
As the another waitress tried to write something on our bill,
her pen popped open.

You heard me right.
The pen popped open as the spring backfired,
and I saw the components flying-off rather...systematically.

=D

Only in Dragon-i, people.



Maybe they'll pay me some form of royalties for this recommendation?



No comments: