Thursday, December 11, 2008

Belated season


Okay, some of you may have know that Halloween was like, almost a month ago?

But I just finished this drawing 'bout 2-3 days ago. My inspiration was from a BenxGwen fanfic I read at Fanfiction.net that had these two lovebirds going trick-or-treat.



Ben & Gwen's Love-Love Halloween

Ben's being a Jack Sparrow-inspired pirate while Gwen's using her old Lucky-Girl costume with a cat-girl hairband.

This drawing is 100% mine, by the way.



Here's another one based on one of the drawings I posted below. Guess which one? =)

Starcrossed Lovers

The difference is, my version has an Omnitrix on Ben's left wrist, unlike how it was not on the original. I'll bet most of you will be like "What the heck's an Omnitrix?"

Haha. For those of you with no clue at all,
it's the thing Ben uses to turn into those aliens.


If you're wondering why the both look so much older than 10,
I purposely always draw them a lil' older because
they never got together during their summer as 10-year-olds.
So I'm making it look like they'll be a couple when they're around 12-17 =)
(ignoring the Ben 10 Alien Force sequel. THAT series is an alternate future in my books. There's some things within Alien Force that are painfully different with the original Ben 10 series)


That simply means....Ben may be together with Gwen in the original future storyline!! YAY!!

haha...being lame again....


Tell me how you guys feel about these pics, kay?

Sorry if you don't really care about Ben 10 and think these Ben 10 posts are boring.
I just love it. =)P

Cheers, all =)


2 comments:

Terry said...

lucky i teach u how to draw a head or else u kena LOLed...

Forte said...

Great stuff. I've read your novel from ff.net. You really have a nice talent for drawing.