Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged(sorta..) by Trisha

Name : Leon Woon (who doesn't know me? lol...)

Sisters :
None. Wish I had.

Brothers :
One

shoe size :
which boy knows his shoe size?

Height :
160-163....I dunno

Where do you live :
If you knew, I'd need a restraining order against you.

Favourite drinks : Coke, Pepsi Twist, Teh Ping(Iced Tea), Sarsi, and the list goes on....


Favourite breakfast :
I always love pancakes :)

Have you ever :

been on a plane?
Oh yes. Many times =)

Swam in the ocean?
Yeah, without goggles. It.Hurt.Like.Hell.
One of my stupidest mistake ever.

fallen asleep in school?
Want me to tell you how many hours in total?

broken someone's heart ?
Yup. Hope to never do it again, especially if it's a VERY cute girl.=)

Fell off your chair ?
a few times.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call ?
Waiting for an sms. Not a phone call. And I was lying on my bed, half asleep

Saved e-mails?
Yup.

What is your room like ?
Blue walls, A poster of Squall(FFVIII), Gundams,
Anime Figurines(only 2, okay?), and other trinkets. Kinda messy. Kinda


What's right beside you ?
My brother playing The Force Unleashed's story mode on the PSP for the 5th time.

What is the last thing you ate?
Noodles.

Ever had :

chicken pox ?
When i was young.

Sore throat?
Who hasn't?

Stitches?
Nope.

Broken nose?
Nope.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah. Happened a few times. And those girls knew about it too. Haha....

Like picnics?
Never. Want to though.

Who was the last person...

last made you smile?
Trisha. Made me laugh actually, because of her own amswers on this tag.

You last yelled at ?
My brother.

Today did you :

Talk to someone you like ?
Yeah.

Kissed anyone ?
Nope. =( haha....

get sick?
Nope. Thank goodness.

talked to an ex?
Nope. Never had an ex.

Miss someone?
Yeah. Does she know about it? Don't think so =(. Lol

Best feeling in the world?
Having your wishes come true :)
(a quote form Trisha)

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Used to when I was younger.

Who do you really hate ?
No one in particular. If I did, he'd be gone by now. I'd never hate a girl though =)

What time is it now?
3:39 p.m

Randoms:

Is there a person who is on your mind right now ?
Sorta.

Do you want children?
Yup. Making them's the best part =D

Do you smile often?
Yeah.

Do you like your hand-writing?
I do. Some other's don't. Haha!

Are your toenails painted?
Never will be.

whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
Any bed except the ones in a hospital. Hard and stiff as a board.

What colour shirt are you wearing?
Black.

what were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday?
I was eating dinner.

I can't wait till :
SPM is over. I wanna learn how to drive, get my PS3, get a part-time job, earn some cash, start college.

When did you cry last :
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Are you a friendly person :

I think I am.

Do you have any pets?
Nope. Used to when I was young.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
In my heart and mind? Lol....

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
My brother. 'nuff said.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope. I'm not that typical.

what are you doing right now?
Doing this tag while getting my hair cut at Albert Nico's saloon with my family.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
A few times, I think. I tend to unconciously imagine things I've done before when I really haven't.

Can you handle the truth?
Only if it doesn't hurt much.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Equal.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I forgot the last time I've cried.

how many people can you say you've really love?
REALLY love? umm....2? 3? 4? I dunno....

do you eat healthy?
Pretty much, yes. But there's those snacks like chocolates and sodas....

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
Never had an ex.....

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yeah.

How often do you go to church?
Almost every week.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Suet Ling, Terry, Voon Keong, Wei Quan, Wei Yei, Hsien Wei and Jsen Yap.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loudly silent.

Are you confident?
Sometimes.

5 people i tag :
-Jason Chua
-Eric Leong
-Jonathan Lee
-Tristan Ng
-Jsen Yap

No comments: